Quantower is a modern, professional and full-featured trading platform that covers global financial markets and allows trading different asset classes such as Equities, Futures, Options, ETFs, FX. Whether you are a buy-side or sell-side, Quantower provides you access to reliable real-time data, liquidity, and execution for profitable trades.
An outstanding feature of the platform is its modular system, which allows connecting and using only the modules necessary for your needs.
We are sure that only traders know what should be in the best in class trading platform. That's why our support team study every request of clients with special attention and in the shortest time.
Quantower allows trading FX, Derivatives, Equities, Fixed Income, ETFs and Commodities depending on which broker you are connected to.
Emulator is a demo connection created to provide simulation data to the Quantower terminal in order to show the benefits of all the functionality. Emulator simulates the acceptance, management and filling of orders, and tracking of positions internally in Quantower.
Quantower terminal is currently available for Windows OS only. But don’t worry, soon our developers will add a version compatible with the Mac. If you do not want to wait, you can run Quantower successfully by using virtual machine software such as Parallels, Virtual Box or VMWare Fusion to install Windows and Quantower terminal.
You can place every panel of Quantower terminal on any available screen and save it as a personal workspace.
Quantower requires a specific set of PC requirements to be met in order to install correctly:
- Windows 7 (with all latest updates), Windows 10
- .NET Framework v.4.7.2
- Available disk space - 1 GB (depends on the volume of loaded history)
- We recommend using the latest version of the .NET Framework for the correct operation of the application.
- If you are not sure which version you already have, please follow this guide "How to: Determine which .NET Framework versions are installed"
- Antivirus programs may affect the operation of the application. The most common problem with 360 Total Security antivirus, which replaces files during the installing Quantower platform. To fix this problem, temporarily disable the antivirus and install the platform again. If the problem is not solved, please contact our support through the Telegram channel, the TeamViewer link or another convenient way.
Bind is a mechanism for combining several panels and modules into one entity with the ability to manage and save it for a subsequent quick call from the platform menu. Once you save Bind, you can quickly launch it as an element of the workspace.
Each trading panel has an "Account" field where you can switch between your active accounts. Clicking on this field, you will see a drop-down menu from which you can select the required trading account.
All trading messages are located in the Notification Center, which can be accessed by clicking the message icon in the upper right corner of the toolbar.