Quantower is a modern, professional and full-featured trading platform that covers global financial markets and allows trading different asset classes such as Equities, Futures, Options, ETFs, FX. Whether you are a buy-side or sell-side, Quantower provides you access to reliable real-time data, liquidity, and execution for profitable trades.
An outstanding feature of the platform is its modular system, which allows connecting and using only the modules necessary for your needs.
We are sure that only traders know what should be in the best in a class trading platform. That's why our support team studies every request of clients with special attention and in the shortest time.
Quantower allows trading FX, Derivatives, Equities, Fixed Income, ETFs and Commodities depending on which broker you are connected to.
Full list of supported brokers, data feeds, exchanges and gateways you will find on our website
Each user can ask for support from our support managers using several ways:
- via the Live chat on this website
- via the message form on Contact us page
- via the support channels in Telegram
- by sending a message to our Facebook account
Regardless of the way you've contacted us, we can answer you during the working hours only: Monday to Friday, 9am — 6pm (Central European Time)
First of all, we ask you to check, whether your Quantower app is up to date. Due to the fast development and often releases of updates, your issue may be already solved in the latest version.
In case you've faced a problem with the latest version — please contact us in any preferrable way and report as many details as possible:
- connection name (Rithmic, Interactive Brokers, etc.)
- asset name (symbol, ticker), timeframe
- full screenshot with the problem (if it's possible)
- description of the problem and possible steps that led to this problem
Please note. Usually, we do not fix issues for a specific version of Quantower, older than the latest and previous ones.
Yes, we provide a trial period for All-in-One license for a period of one week, so that you can try all features and tools available on Quantower. We recommend every user to try paid features for free to evaluate before paying for any service.
To get a free trial, you need to register an account in our license system and contact us in support for activation. More information on how to create an account and use it in the platform, read in our knowledge base.
The free version includes the main features for analysis and trading on Forex, Cryptocurrencies, Futures, Stocks, Options markets.
- One active connection to any integrated brokers, data feeds or exchanges
- Time-based and tick-based charts with custom timeframes
- One overlay per a single chart
- Two indicators per a single chart
- Creating, analyzing and trading synthetic symbols
- Chart and mouse trading
- Multiple workspaces, templates, binds, groups of panels
- Chart drawing tools and technical indicators (40+)
- DOM Trader panel
- Time & sales panel
- Access to free API for developing custom indicators, strategies
- Algo extension for Visual Studio
- Chart alerts
Volume Analysis package includes:
- Cluster Chart (Footprint) with Imbalance
- All types of Volume Profiles (Right, Left, Custom, Step)
- VWAP and Anchored or custom VWAP
- Time Statistics, Time Histogram
- Price Statistic panel
- Volume Impact and Dynamic VPOC indicators
For more information about each feature, see in our Knowledge Base
Advanced Features provides:
- Synchro Connections to different brokers, data feeds, exchanges
- Advanced chart types — Renko, Kagi, Point & Figure, Heikin Ashi, Range Bars, Line Break, Volume Bars
- Creating Synthetic Symbols and various spreads between different assets
- Unlimited number of overlays and indicators for a single chart
- Trading Simulator panel
- Market Replay panel for manual backtesting
- RTD Excel function
For more information about each feature, see in our Knowledge Base
All-in-One license includes ALL available features and connection. During the entire term of your All-in-One license, you will receive new connections and new features absolutely free.
Multi-Asset license includes only two paid packages, Advanced Features and Volume Analysis, and allows you to connect to all available brokers, data providers or exchanges. Additional features such as TPO Chart, DOM Surface, Power Trades are not included in Multi-Asset (!).
These two types of licenses have similar features, except that the Crypto license allows connecting only to the crypto exchanges.
Yes, you can purchase a separate license for TPO Profile Chart. But keep in mind that TPO Chart additionally uses the volume analysis tools for various color schemes as well as for the overlaying of volume profiles. So for the full operation with TPO chart, we also recommend buying a license for volume analysis tools.
For more details about TPO chart see our documentation.
Quantower free version allows you to connect to 1 any broker or data provider, perform main trading operations and market analysis.
You can also buy a Multi-Asset package that includes all connections, Volume Analysis tools and Advanced Features.
You can purchase any Quantower license directly through our website on Pricing page using cards Visa or MasterCard.
We also accept payments in cryptocurrencies, through the payment system CoinPayments.
We provide a discount for purchases of several months. The longer-term the license you purchase, the more you save on monthly payments. For example, if you purchase any license for a period of 1 year, you will receive a 30% discount.
Quantower requires a specific set of PC requirements to be met in order to install correctly:
- Windows 10
- .NET Framework v.4.7.2
- Available disk space - 1 GB (depends on the volume of loaded history)
- The hardware requirements for Quantower depends upon what you are doing with it. Most desktop systems can run Quantower without any difficulty.
- The following hardware specifications are very much recommended for a fast system: 16 GB RAM, minimum of 4 core CPU, and an SSD (solid-state drive).
You can install and use the platform on several computers only with a free license. When a user login with a paid license on one computer, the platform will automatically log out the license on another computer. Thus, one paid license cannot be used on several computers simultaneously.
If you need to run Quantower on multiple computers at the same time with a paid license, you would need multiple licenses.
Data is not included with Quantower platform. We have 40+ supported brokers and data feeds available to meet your broker and/or data feed needs.
You can connect to as many of our supported brokers and data service providers as you like. In our knowledge base you will find guides for connecting to various brokers and data providers.
Each trading panel has an "Account" field where you can switch between your active accounts. Clicking on this field, you will see a drop-down menu from which you can select the required trading account.
Quantower terminal is currently available for Windows OS only. But don’t worry, soon our developers will add a version compatible with the Mac. If you do not want to wait, you can run Quantower successfully by using virtual machine software such as Parallels, Virtual Box or VMWare Fusion to install Windows and Quantower terminal.
You can place every panel of Quantower terminal on any available screen and save it as a personal workspace.
- Note, that Microsoft has officially stopped supporting Windows 8 and Windows 7. Therefore, the platform may not start or may work incorrectly. More information on supported versions, please check on official Microsoft website.
- We recommend using Windows 10, the latest version of the .NET Framework for the correct operation of the application.
- If you are not sure which version you already have, please follow this guide "How to: Determine which .NET Framework versions are installed"
- Antivirus programs may affect the operation of the application. The most common problem with 360 Total Security antivirus, which replaces files during the installing Quantower platform. To fix this problem, temporarily disable the antivirus and install the platform again. If the problem is not solved, please contact our support through the Telegram channel, the TeamViewer link or another convenient way.