Optimus Futures, Pepperstone, Cannon Trading, IC Markets and more. 7 new connections released for Quantower trading platform
Being a truly multi-asset trading platform, Quantower is well-known for its synchronous connection possibilities. One trading application can be used for trades analysis and orders managements among 40+ various vendors — brokers, exchanges and data providers. Currently, you can find a connection for any assets trading, from Forex & Crypto to Futures, Options & Stocks. The latest update of Quantower brought 7 new connections to its customers, let’s find out the details.
Now Quantower supports trading with 3 new connections:
- Pepperstone — founded in 2010 and quickly grew to become one of the largest forex brokers in the world. Their mission is to create a world of tech-enabled trading where ambitious traders can embrace the challenge and opportunity of global markets.
- IC Markets — is one of the most trusted brands in the world of CFDs Trading, offering Forex CFD, indices, commodities, cryptocurrency trading on spreads from 0.0 pips.
- Scandinavian Capital Markets — offers pure ECN/STP prime brokerage services to institutional clients, fund managers and professional traders around the world.
- Optimus Futures — an Online Futures and Commodity Trading brokerage with a variety of data feeds cleared by multiple members of the exchanges.
- Striker Securities — a full-service brokerage firm for futures, securities, options, forex trading. They specialize in the evaluation, monitoring, and disciplined execution of 3rd party trading systems, advisory services, and managed products. They also offer competitive commissions and customer support for online trading needs.
- Cannon Trading — an Independent Introducing Futures Broker. Futures brokers at Cannon Trading have expertise across a broad range of trading strategies.
- GFF Brokers — provides low-cost futures brokerage services and trading technology solutions backed by quality customer service and support.
All the above connections are available right now in the latest version of the Quantower trading platform so update your applications or download Quantower right now.